The New Google Caffeine Algorithm Update And Impact on 35% Of Searches Larger Than Google Panda
The Google Caffeine Algorithm
Google introduced they’re rolling out a brand new search algorithm formula change that helps to make the search engine results “fresher.” The big news here’s that besides for that results being fresher, the outcomes can change for around 35% of searches worldwide which is larger than the Google Panda Update
If you still think Google is stereotypic as ever, then, you are grossly mistaken; the newly introduced Google Caffeine Algorithmic Infrastructure has changed it all. Implemented and improvised in 2009, a Sandbox release by Google, allowed webmasters and developers to check out a new search engine algorithm, enabling users to come across an entirely unique array of search results.
"We completed our Caffeine web indexing system last year, which allows us to crawl and index the web for fresh content quickly on an enormous scale. Building upon the momentum from Caffeine, today we’re making a significant improvement to our ranking algorithm that impacts roughly 35 percent of searches and better determines when to give you more up-to-date relevant results for these varying degrees of freshness."
From the Official Google Blog
Caffeine Was An Infrastructure & Now Is The Google Caffeine Algorithm
Google, generally regarded as the most preferred search engine available on the internet, brought about an Infrastructure change and moved over to the Caffeine Algorithm, in order to provide users with freshly updated search results. Apart from furnishing fresh results, Google also emphasizes on speed and web indexing. Now, with the implemented Algo transformations, Google is sure to crawl, index as well as return results faster than the previous version of the same, which was being initially used.
Equipped with a Caffeine Web Indexing System, updated in 2009, Google can now treat its users by ensuring a much fresher & faster operation on a large scale. The new Google Algorithm is known to affect only around 35 percent of the total number of searches. It is also been worked upon now, for possible developments to make it yet more efficient and up-to-date.
Known to impact only a handful of searches like those regarding recent or regularly recurring events along with search topics related to frequent updates, the Google Caffeine algorithm does not seem to work out wonders with other topics, as well. So, if you are looking out for current events or even latest international news, you will be impressed to come across HQ pages that might just be only a few minutes old. When it comes to any regularly happening event which includes daily updates, Google Caffeine is at its best, serving you with all the latest updates or developments regarding that particular event. On the other hand, if you are searching for some piece of information that is known to change on a regular basis, not necessarily a hot topic or a recurring happening, then, you would be glad enough to find all the currently updated stuff.
So What type of searches does it impact? Google said:
- Recent events or hot topics. For recent events or hot topics that begin trending on the web, you want to find the latest information immediately. Now when you search for current events like [occupy oakland protest], or for the latest news about the [nba lockout], you’ll see more high-quality pages that might only be minutes old.
- Regularly recurring events. Some events take place on a regularly recurring basis, such as annual conferences like [ICALP] or an event like the [presidential election]. Without specifying with your keywords, it’s implied that you expect to see the most recent event, and not one from 50 years ago. There are also things that recur more frequently, so now when you’re searching for the latest [NFL scores], [dancing with the stars] results or [exxon earnings], you’ll see the latest information.
- Frequent updates. There are also searches for information that changes often, but isn’t really a hot topic or a recurring event. For example, if you’re researching the [best slr cameras], or you’re in the market for a new car and want [subaru impreza reviews], you probably want the most up to date information.
Optimizing For Google Caffeine Algorithm
By optimizing your website to the newly improved Google Caffeine Algorithm, you can actually hit the higher ranks and reach out to the world with ease. So, an understanding of the aspects of Caffeine can actually ensure better online marketing and business campaigns that you can possibly conduct on the Internet. With all the credits going to the all new Google Algorithm, you can now optimize your website on the basis of certain keywords and get famous. Thus, the usage of Search Engine Optimization in the case of the newly acclaimed Google Caffeine Algorithm can work like magic, if effectively used.
Back to SEO Singapore | The New Google Caffeine Algorithm Update And Impact on 35% Of Searches Larger Than Google Panda
Latest posts by Joseph Ho (see all)
- Who Is Really The Top Blogger? Xiaxue or Eunice Annabel? - August 16, 2014
- E-Alchemists Acquired TheChefStory.com - May 4, 2014
- Happy Chinese New Year 2014 - January 24, 2014